Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
The Business Systems Analyst is to provide analysis, design, development, modification, implementation, training, and support for business systems and processes throughout the company consistent with business and strategic requirements.
He/she will administer the current ERP MS Dynamics system
- Acts as Information Technology representative as assigned by management for functional business areas, and key business system initiatives.
- Works with users to identify business requirements which could be automated using industry standards, or new technology to improve productivity, reduce costs, better serve the customer, or increase revenues.
- Defines relational database specifications and data models required to support applications of varying degrees of complexity.
- Designs, develops, configures, programs, and maintains business applications per user specifications using standard technologies. Proposes solutions to best meet the requirements of the organization.
- Sets up procedures and testing methods to insure the ongoing accuracy of data maintained within all relational database applications.
- Education: University Degree in Computer Engineering /Computer Science, Business Administration, HND or any other relevant discipline
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Experience with Business Process Re-engineering