- Oracle's Global License Management Services (LMS) is focused on promoting the management, governance, and awareness of the proper use and distribution of Oracle solutions.
- LMS offers a range of value-added services to address customers’ license management needs that are transparent and consultative, based on proven processes and expert licensing capability, contributing to License, Hardware and Support Sales revenue, through resolution of compliance findings and identification of upsell opportunities.
- The focus of this role is the responsibility and management of the business element of the LMS systems.
- Working closely with the LMS users, management and customers to capture and understand the business requirements and translate these into concepts and functional specifications.
- Understand the requirements of all parties and serve as a liaison between them and the development team.
- Assess and understand LMS business process and evaluate system functionality to meet these, propose alternatives as required
- Understand and balance business needs with the practicalities of development and implementation.
- Work with people, process and technology on new solutions.
- Document end to end business process from requirements to implementation.
- Agree and manage defined timelines and communicate to all parties.
- Identifies and/or drives change improvement initiatives
- Drive implementation of new processes and procedures.
- Work in a global environment.
Experience and Qualifications
- Experience in consulting on and defining business processes and requirements both from a technical and customer facing view point.
- Experience with working with multiple business management systems and technologies.
- Demonstrate an analytical and systematic approach to problem solving.
- Strong communication skills both written and oral.
- Ability to relate smaller concepts to the overall "big picture".
- Portfolio management capability.
- Experience in project management principles.
- Attention to detail is critical.
- Strong relationship management skills at all levels of the organization.
- Global mindset.
- 3-5+ years experience in related field
- BA/BS degree
- Fluent in English-Any additional languages will be plus
- Experience in international work environment
- Willing to travel?- only a small amount will be needed
Note: As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).