Our Enterprise Risk Services (ERS) practice is a global leader in helping clients manage risk from the boardroom to networks. As the largest risk management consulting practice of its kind, we provide a broad array of services that allow clients around the world to better measure and manage risk and control, and to enhance the reliability of systems and processes throughout the enterprise. The Technology Risk service area within ERS includes professionals with a broad range of information technology and management consulting skills in the areas of Risk and Compliance, Security and Privacy, and Capital Markets. The Technology Risk group is part of the Advisory channel in ERS and is designed to:
• Deliver advisory services focused on information risk and compliance management to CROs, CISOs, CIOs and CFOs.
• Perform assessments, remediation, implementation and integration of end-to-end Information Risk Management solutions.
• Focus on information systems and technologies that manage risk and/or drive operational, financial and regulatory compliance processes; as well as solutions that manage the risk associated with information technology itself.
• Identify key performance indicators and associated risks in different types of contracts
• Create standard operating procedures for different areas
• Check the accuracy and completeness of data received from the customer and request for missing information
• Perform testing to ascertain the compliance with contract and it’s key performance indicators
• Analyze data received from global teams and prepare compliance reports
• Prepare draft audit report identifying the areas with compliance opportunities
• Working with the global teams to create reports as per their requirements
• Ability to work independently and drive the team in meeting the engagement objectives
• Good knowledge of operating systems, servers, hardware environment, software licensing, etc. preferred
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills. Access and SQL skills would be preferred.
• Strong analytical skills and ability to think out-of-the-box
• Be deadline-oriented and quality focused.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.