- As a business unit accountant at one of our many business units, you will provide financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data, preparing reports and summarizing current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet profit and loss statement and other reports.
- B.Sc or M.Sc degree in Finance, Accounting or any related discipline.
- Trained as bookkeeper, accountant or related relevant fields.
- Minimum of 8 years sound experience in book keeping, accounting, financial management, financial control and applied statistics.
- Good analytical and communication skills.