As the leading nutrition, health and wellness company, we are committed to enhancing people’s lives, everywhere, every day.
As a business unit controller, you are a co-pilot to the Business Manager. You provide insight and support through a fact based decision making process based on current business environment & specialist financial knowledge and by challenging new strategies & new projects, as well as the status quo.
- Participate actively in the strategy development and provide associated scenario planning
- Ensure quality financial information is used by the business for decision making and that potential risks and opportunities are anticipated and understood. Promote use of external & internal information for benchmarking
- Review monthly performance and identify areas of risk to achievement of targets and forecasts and develop/follow up action plans
- Facilitate the Dynamic Forecast process. Key player in the Monthly Business Planning Process, providing transparency and direction towards target achievement at any time in the process
- Analyze and challenge product portfolio to identify cost optimization opportunities, eliminate Value Destroyers and maximize the return on investment from Total Trade Spend / Product Fixed Marketing Expenses (including revised pricing structure/prices) and from the capital asset base
- Active role in people development and succession planning across Nestlé in the Market. Ensure a solid understanding of the value creation framework among the non-finance expert.