Responsible for turning large pieces of meat into retail-ready portions that can be purchased by customers and restaurants or distributed to supermarkets.
- Ensuring that all work spaces are sanitary and meet government health guidelines.
• Creating attractive displays to promote products for sale.
• Maintaining a display case to showcase available cuts of meat.
• Performing general retail and customer service functions.
- Male, 25 to 35 years old
- At least two years in college or vocational course
- One (1) year experience