- Initiate and follow the purchase request for his/her department and specifically:
- Create PRs for stock release, materials or services
- Monitor the progress of the PRs until they are transformed into POs and issued to suppliers
- Monitor the progress of the POs until the products and or services are received and invoiced
- Create Call Off POs from outline agreements negotiated by the P&C function
- Monitor the flow; followup of validated invoices and payment to Contractors.
- Provide Daily/Weekly report of activities
- Ensure strict compliance with the relevant portions of the Contract Management Procedure and specifically:
- Carry out Calls for Tender (CFT) for the purchase of services not exceeding $50,000 in value using proprietary tools like ARIBA, UNISUP etc.
- At the end of each CFT,select and recommend the best bid to his Line Manager for approval and award authorization
- Create and issue an appropriate service PO(PO type ZSV) in UNISUP using standard documents approved by the P&C function
- Monitor the progress of active contracts created by Contracts Engineers in C&P and conduct service quality assessments at the end of each contract.
- Monitor the progress of active Service POs created and conduct service quality assessments at the end of each contract.
- Carryout any other duties that may be assigned by the Hierarchy.