As a C#.NET Developer, you will be responsible for specifying, designing and supporting our leading-edge and enterprise level middleware and websites. Specifically, you will develop bespoke APIs and web applications to communicate effectively between customer infrastructures and the company's messaging platform.
As an integral member of a highly-skilled team, you will develop new product features and new applications within a brown field environment and deliver a high-quality code that is both maintainable and readable. You will also investigate and resolve any technical issues in an effective and efficient manner.
- At least five years' C++, Win32, and SQL Server development experience
- At a minimum, three years' C#.NET experience
- At a minimum, three years' experience implementing asynchronous communications protocols
- .NET web development experience
- Java experience
- Experience of developing Windows Services
- Experience of looking after 'real time' applications
As a C#.NET Developer, you must have a professional manner, a keen eye for detail and the ability to bring fresh ideas to the table. A team player, with the ability to work using your own initiative, you must have a flexible approach to work and a willingness to go the extra mile and fill in where needed. The desire to learn new skills and technologies is also key.