Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Airline cabin crew are responsible for the comfort, safety and welfare of passengers traveling on aircraft during flights to and from destinations.
Working as a flight attendant for a major airline is often perceived to be a glamorous and exciting job. The air cabin crew of a commercial airline are jointly responsible for the safety and comfort of its passengers.
serving meals and refreshments
• checking the condition and provision of emergency equipment and information for passengers
• demonstrating emergency equipment and safety procedures
• dealing with emergencies
• supplying passengers with newspapers, magazines and in-flight entertainment
• selling duty-free commercial goods and pursuing sales targets
• producing written flight reports after completing a journey.
• greeting passengers as they board and exit the plane
• showing passengers to their seats and providing special attention to certain passengers, such as the elderly or disabled
• administering first aid
Age between 18 and 30 years with a valid Nigerian passport Height: Female 157cms and Male 170 cms Weight in proportion to height Pleasing personality with unblemished complexion and good eye sight Fluency in English and one other foreign language.