Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
The cabin crew then has to greet the passengers as they board the aircraft, direct them to their seats and ensure that the entire luggage is safety stored away in the overhead cabins. Once all the passengers are on board then the cabin crew demonstrate the emergency procedures whilst the plane is preparing for take off.
During a flight the crew members assist passengers, make calls on behalf of the captain and serve food, drinks and sell duty free goods.
In case of emergencies, cabin crews are there to reassure passengers so that they follow the correct emergency procedures. The crew may have to deal with several emergencies such as cabin fires or first aid situations.
At the end of a flight cabin crew members are there to make sure that passengers disembark the aircraft safely. The crew members are then asked to complete a written report that records all details of the flight. For instance; duty free sales, food and drinks sales, any unusual incidents and customs and immigration documentation.
- Attending a pre-flight briefing, during which air cabin crew are assigned their working positions for the upcoming flight (crew are also informed of flight details, the schedule and if there are passengers with any special requirements, such as diabetic passengers, passengers in wheelchairs or the number of infants on board);
- Carrying out pre-flight duties, including checking the safety equipment, ensuring the aircraft is clean and tidy, ensuring that information in the seat pockets is up to date and that all meals and stock are on board;
- Welcoming passengers on board and directing them to their seats;
- Informing passengers of the aircraft safety procedures and ensuring that all hand luggage is securely stored away;
- Checking all passenger seat belts and galleys are secure prior to rake-off;
MODE OF QUALIFICATION;Interested applicant should forward their resume to the HRpentacleintegrated@gmail.com OR contact via text 07031285763.
REQUIREMENT;Applicant must have a minimum of SSCE,OND,HND and any other qualification is an added advantages.