Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
- Attending a pre-flight briefing, during which cabin crew are assigned their working positions for the upcoming flight. Crew are also notified of flight details, the schedule and if there are passengers with any special requirements such as special meal requests, passengers in wheelchairs, VIPs on board, frequent flyer passengers, or the number of infants requiring infant seats on board.
- Carrying out pre-flight duties, including checking the safety equipment, ensuring the aircraft is clean and tidy, checking that all meals are on board (including special dietary requests) relevant landing cards are loaded and first aid equipment is checked.
- Welcoming passengers on board and directing them to their seats, helping with hand luggage or any seating problems.
- Informing passengers of the aircraft safety procedures and ensuring that all hand luggage is securely stored away and exists are not obstructed.
- Checking all passenger seat belts and galleys are secure prior to take-off.
- Making announcements and keeping passengers informed of any delays etc and always being visible in the cabin to answer any passenger questions during the flight.
· · Serving meals and refreshments to passengers.
· · Selling duty-free goods and advising passengers of any allowance restrictions in force at their destination.
· · Reassuring passengers and ensuring that they follow safety procedures correctly in emergency situations.