Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
- The most important part of the job is having the confidence and knowledge to be able to deal with security and emergency situations which may arise.
- Cabin crew are expected to administer first aid to passengers.
- Cabin crew must ensure that all emergency equipment is in working order prior to take off and to confirm all equipment is present for the flight ahead.
- A crew member must be approachable and friendly at all times and welcome their passengers on board.
- It is important that Cabin crew give professional demonstrations of safety procedures and equipment, no matter how many times a day they need to do it.
- Attending a pre-flight briefing, during which cabin crew are assigned their working positions for the upcoming flight. Crew are also notified of flight details, the schedule and if there are passengers with any special requirements such as special meal requests, passengers in wheelchairs, VIPs on board, frequent flyer passengers, or the number of infants requiring infant seats on board.
- Carrying out pre-flight duties, including checking the safety equipment, ensuring the aircraft is clean and tidy, checking that all meals are on board (including special dietary requests) relevant landing cards are loaded and first aid equipment is checked.
MODE OF QUALIFICATION;Interested applicant should forward their CV to the HR of frontviewintegrated@gmail .com OR send it via text to the contact 07013086769.
REQUIREMENT;Interested applicant must have a minimum of OND ,HND and any other qualification is an added advantages.LAGOS RESIDENTS ONLY.