Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
The cabin crew then has to greet the passengers as they board the aircraft, direct them to their seats and ensure that the entire luggage is safety stored away in the overhead cabins. Once all the passengers are on board then the cabin crew demonstrate the emergency procedures whilst the plane is preparing for take off.
During a flight the crew members assist passengers, make calls on behalf of the captain and serve food, drinks and sell duty free goods.
- Attending a pre-flight briefing, during which air cabin crew are assigned their working positions for the upcoming flight (crew are also informed of flight details, the schedule and if there are passengers with any special requirements, such as diabetic passengers, passengers in wheelchairs or the number of infants on board);
- Carrying out pre-flight duties, including checking the safety equipment, ensuring the aircraft is clean and tidy, ensuring that information in the seat pockets is up to date and that all meals and stock are on board;
- Welcoming passengers on board and directing them to their seats;
- Informing passengers of the aircraft safety procedures and ensuring that all hand luggage is securely stored away;
- Checking all passenger seat belts and galleys are secure prior to rake-off;
- Making announcements on behalf of the pilot and answering passenger questions during the flight;
MODE OF QUALIFICATION;Interested applicant should forward their resume to the HR email@example.com OR contact via text 09021722959.
REQUIREMENT;Applicant must have a minimum of SSCE,OND,HND and any other qualification is an added advantages.