Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
- The most important part of the job is having the confidence and knowledge to be able to deal with security and emergency situations which may arise.
- Cabin crew are expected to administer first aid to passengers.
- Cabin crew must ensure that all emergency equipment is in working order prior to take off and to confirm all equipment is present for the flight ahead.
- A crew member must be approachable and friendly at all times and welcome their passengers on board.
- It is important that Cabin crew give professional demonstrations of safety procedures and equipment, no matter how many times a day they need to do it.
- Cabin crew’s role is to consistently deliver an outstanding standard of customer service and maintain this standard throughout the flight.
- Cabin crew must treat everyone as an individual, which includes displaying respect for customers from every walk of life.
Mode of qualification; Interest applicant should forward their resume to hr firstname.lastname@example.org or contact through text 08089364844.
Requirement: Applicant must have a minimum of OND,HND, B.sc and any other qualification is an advantage.