Undertake drawing production covering, but not limited to, the following activities:
- Bridge structural arrangement drawings;
- Highway/Railway alignment drawings;
- Reinforced concrete, prestressed concrete and steel drawings;
- Assist in operating Electronic Document Management System;
- Coordinate and communicate with peers from Highway, Rail and Utilities teams.
- 5+ years experience of civil engineering experience in bridge structures including highway and rail projects;
- Working for contractor experience is desirable;
- Experience of working on a Design and Built contracts;
- Competence in AutoCad, and Revit 3D drafting;
- Interested in developing innovative yet practical designs that aid speedy construction and value engineering;
- Good knowledge of superstructure and substructure design, including foundations and retaining structures;
- Good knowledge of post-tensioned concrete, segmental bridges;
- Knowledge on Health & Safety and Environmental issues as they apply to the construction industry;
- Basic understanding of the multidisciplinary interface in relation with the bridges, highway, railway, utilities.