Recruiting is important for Total, but retaining and training our teams is equally important, particularly through effective human resources policies.
We offer varied, highly motivating career paths with numerous opportunities for development and mobility.
We strive to ensure the growth and sustainability of our activities while working to promote rapid economic development in the countries where we operate.
Managing new Total projects, creating jobs and training young talent are priorities for us and for the local communities that host our activities. They are crucial to a credible presence and our social license to operate.
- Assist the drilling Supervisor to implement operation programs
- Assist the drilling Supervisor Optimize rig equipment in relation with contractors
- Assist drilling Supervisor in Analyzing drilling data
- Follow operating procedures as directed drilling Supervisor
- Assist the drilling Supervisor in gathering drilling data
- Assist the drilling Supervisor in preparing daily drilling report of operations
- Follow-up drilling costs
- Assist in the production of technical and operational syntheses
- Contribute to the improvement of skills and the know-how
Higher National Diploma (HND) or its equivalent in relevant discipline
Prior experience will be an added advantage but not compulsory
Good communications skill is required as this activity is very transverse