We are actively seeking to recruit an individual that can support the existing Axiom Call Centre team to deliver excellent quality call handling for Axiom customers and all its brands.
- Handle all customers calls with a prompt, friendly, professional, efficient, and constant high quality and pro-active on line service based the customer expectations
- Handle all kinds of customers’ inquiries and requests of service in a prompt, courteous and friendly professional manner.
- Follow up the call script accordingly in handling inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Ensure customer data is captured when relevant to ensure accurate reporting can be undertaken
- Report cases to Back Office team through the follow up form to solve requests that cannot be handled on line.
- Handle customers in a professional manner and efficient service delivery with consideration to the call load and number of waiting customers in queue.
- Work on data capturing and make sure that 90% of the data captured on the phone system assist reporting and efficiency of operations
- Maintain Up-to-date knowledge of latest products and developments in the company and the cellular industry
- Conform to, all confidential information pertaining to company individual customer coming into ones possession is not disclosed or revealed to unauthorized person or agency.
- Ability to work on PCs for extended hours 24 Hours a day, 7 days in a week duty schedules, readiness to work on special occasions or on holidays, preparedness to report to duty on short notice if called for overtime when necessary.
- B.Sc B.A or any related field
- Willingness to work in shifts, special occasions or on holiday
- Good command in MS office application
- Good communication skills (both written and oral)
- Customer Service Skills