Responsible for assisting in managing Call Centre teams to ensure efficient service to customers and advisers via telephone and correspondence inquiries.
Reports to the Account Manager.
Supervises Team Leaders and other center Officers.
• Assisting in the daily operation of the call centre to ensure service delivery standards are met and maintained in line with company defined objectives.
• Ensuring customer complaints are addressed and resolved as per Customer Service guidelines.
• Assisting in the development and implementation of projects to improve performance against targets.
• Assisting in the analysis of performance and identification of improvement areas.
• Actively supporting company policy and best practice in the area of security, with particular emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information.
• Coaching and mentoring team leaders while assisting in their training and development.
• Assisting in budgetary management.
• Assisting to manage the impact to new products and services on levels of customer service.
• Ability to train, motivate and provide feedback to staff in a team environment.
• Negotiation and facilitation skills.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Strong mathematical, analytical, communication, organization and planning skills.
Candidates must have at least 2 years Supervisory experience handling an Inbound Healthcare campaign
Must have excellent English communications skills
Must be willing to work on night shift