- Implements and supports call center technologies in VPA Centers and the TDM and IP telephony corporate systems.
- Leads projects including testing and implementing new technologies that have significant implications for the future of the infrastructure.
- Maintains and disseminates up-to-date knowledge about industry trends and competitors
- Collaborates with architecture and engineering staff to identify emerging technologies and new developments in technology and techniques that are available in the marketplace and that will have an impact on businesses. Factors new technologies into budget and resource plans.
- Defines service and support strategy for the technology in their scope and recommends strategic direction for long term spending plans.
- Develops a solid understanding of the strategic plans/initiatives and critical success factors of the organization as a whole.
- Serves as a key point of contact for the customer community to ensure their infrastructure needs are met.
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of how major business change initiatives affect the IT infrastructure.
- Frequently interacts with staff, customers and/or IT management colleagues to ensure effective integration between different functions, units and teams.
- Minimum of a university degree certificate.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English Language with good diction.
- Must have basic computer Knowledge. Must have advanced computer knowledge with basic networking and IP understanding.
- Basic relational database (e.g SQL server, excel database).
- Ability to be tolerant With both internal and external customers is a must.
- Years of experience must be at least 1 year.
METHOD OF APPLICATION :
Interested and qualified applicants should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only Applicants residence in Lagos or its environment should apply.