- Colleagues in different teams.
- Internal Customers, Supervisors and Call Center Manager.
- External Customers and Passengers
- Statutory bodies like FAAN, NCAA as the case may be.
- To represent Arik Air in conducting inbound and outbound communication with prospects and Customers.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure all inbound calls are answered in a courteous and timely manner.
- Determines eligibility by comparing client information to requirements.
- Establishes policies by entering client information, confirming pricing.
- Informs clients by explaining procedures, answering questions, providing information.
- Ensure call targets are met on a daily basis which is shift compliance.
- Using appropriate escalation metrics.
- Update job knowledge by studying new product descriptions, participating in educational opportunities and trainings.
- Accomplishes sales and organizational mission by completing related results as required by the job role.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints.
- Complete call logs and produce call reports at the end of the shift for target evaluation.
- Evaluate customer challenges and provide logical lasting solutions.
- Manage customer loyalty by follow–up of Customer calls.
- Manage correspondence and other management tasks.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline and post NYSC qualification.
- Good and effective communication skills.
- A good knowledge on the use of Microsoft office applications.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work innovatively and effectively under pressure.
- A team player with the ability to work coercively with individuals from different cultural and ethnic backgrounds.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to speak foreign language is an added advantage
- Service oriented.
- Analytical and logical thinking.