- The Call Centre Supervisor will be responsible for the daily running and management of the call centre through the effective use of resources.
- The individual will be responsible for meeting, setting customer service targets as well as planning areas of improvement or development.
- Setting and meeting performance targets for speed, efficiency, sales and quality;
- Managing the daily running of the call centre;
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of industry developments and involvement in networks;
- Monitoring random calls to improve quality, minimise errors and track operative performance;
- Recording statistics, user rates and the performance levels of the centre and preparing reports;
- Handling the most complex customer complaints or enquiries;
- Organising staffing, including shift patterns and the number of staff required to meet demand;
- Coaching, motivating and retaining staff and coordinating bonus, reward and incentive schemes;
- Forecasting and analysing data against budget figures on a weekly and/or monthly basis;
- Improving performance by raising efficiency and sourcing new equipment to enable this, e.g. new dialling products.