Analyzes contact center trends, including call volume, call patterns, staff productivity, attrition rates, and resource allocation. Ensures customer service needs are met by coordinating and adjusting the call volume in a timely manner.
Utilizes call volume reports and coordinates and completes capacity planning within the contact center. Conducts call pattern forecasting and schedule planning to help meet business unit objectives. Supports in the preparation of daily/monthly schedules and activities for the call center to ensure adequate coverage to meet service level and abandonment rate objectives. Maintains frequent contact with other departments when outages occur and calls must be redirected.
Develops scheduling reports based on forecast outlooks and general scheduling scenarios as requested by management.
• Provides schedules for contact centers to ensure maximum performance.
Responsible for contact distribution to the contact centers, maximizing performance while maintaining financial awareness.
• Monitors inbound/outbound traffic and ensures efficient distribution based on staff availability.
• Forecasts daily contact and technician availability.
• Monitors incoming queues and ensures technicians are available for support.
• Maintains target service levels.
Distributes contacts to contact centers, based on forecast volumes and guidance from management while maximizing service level performance.
• Provides hourly, daily, and weekly service level and performance reporting (including queue statistics) for call centers.
• Provides daily and weekly performance on other key metrics including percent to forecast, abandon rate, headcount variance and outages.
• Responds to contact center routing and tool outages and other business continuity and recovery (BCRP) events.
- BBA/BS or eqivalent contact center experience
- Ability to clearly understand problem statements
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good Analytical skills
- Thorough knowledge of MS office - Excel, Word, PPT, ( Expertise required
- Thorough knowledge of Avaya ( Phone & Reporting )- Certification on Avaya CMS
- Thorough understanding of operations and how to drive operational efficiency
- Ability to maximize Queue performance, Schedule adherence Schedule
- Compliance and Data accuracy
- On time and accurate delivery of all given assignments