Channels TV, Kano Station
• Operate and control Camera and Camera equipment in the Studio and all Camera equipment.
• Operating and control the Camera and on the field or outside broadcasts, for recorded and live television broadcasts and recordings.
• Assembling and setting up equipment.
• Do Audio Visual checks.
• Cover daily assignments with the Reporters and gather news stories.
• Cover live events, news and the Station’s Programmes
• Must know the techniques of television production and be conversant with the various camera shots.
• Liaising with lighting and technical staff and applying standard lighting pattern to propel the audio.
• Creatively framing, composing and capturing action and ensuring all shots are properly taken.
• Interpretation of scripts during production.
• Responding quickly to directions.
• Must have a University Degree (B.A., BSc.) in Mass Communication, Film and Cinematography or such qualification in an associated field.
• Must have a minimum of 4 years work experience in this field.
• Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) or hold a Certificate of Exemption.
• Be experienced in television broadcast.
• Knowledge and experience in IT.
• Has a high level of creativity, flexibility and patience.
• Keen eye for detail and a critical mind.
• Has the ability to listen well to others and to work well as part of a team.
• Strong technical ability, dexterity and agility.
• Has the ability to work under pressure and deadlines.-Must be able to work any scheduled time, including nights, weekends and holidays to support the 24×7 on-air broadcasts.
Age range between 25 and 35 years.
Hard working and strong abilities to deliver on the job.
Exceptional communication and editing skills.
Good verbal and written communication skills.
Possess strong intelligence and skills to achieve results.
Savvy and experience in use of IT.
Able to add value and drive change.
Results oriented and proactive attitude.