Understand marketing campaign requirement/brief and perform data segmentation/build flowchart to generate the target audience.
Translate marketing strategy into Unica Campaign and Unica Interact logic for campaign design and deployment staff.
2. Ability to understand marketing resource management platform. Track marketing process status in Unica Marketing Operations alerting to
variances from standard, as configured marketing operations work flow and procedures.
3. Comprehending large data set . Assist with interpretation of campaign effectiveness reports for incorporation of results in new or modified
campaigns and promotional messaging.
4. Well versed in end to end online – offline marketing campaign processes and acquainted with industry best practices and new approaches.
Suggest new campaign strategies and methods to improve campaign effectiveness.
5. Generate forecasted volumes for marketing campaigns. Help in planning targeted campaigns through critical inputs from the application (like
count, cell reports etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 6 years experience in • Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) marketing experience • Experience in marketing automation tools ( UNICA, Eloqua, market, SASCI, Sales force, Siebel)
- English: Fluent
- Master's Degree in Information Technology