As a Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for managing the creation and successful implementation of various customers' campaign activities across a wide range of direct communication channels and platforms, including email, mail, SMS and web. Joining the Marketing Operations and Services Team, you will manage external customers and deliver against their marketing objectives.
Planning, designing and executing highly effective campaigns, you will focus on improving performance and ensuring target markets are successfully utilised to gain maximum ROI. You will establish test and learning parameters and schedules and develop a thought library that can be imparted to the wider team.
Additionally, you will be tasked with providing status updates, regarding campaigns, to the wider team and stakeholders as required
- At least three years' campaign management and delivery experience
- Hands-on experience of campaign management systems such as Apteco or SAS
- Some technical knowledge of loyalty and/or database marketing
- A strong understanding and interest in data-driven marketing and technology
- Basic technical knowledge and an understanding of the processes involved in the delivery of multi-channel campaigns, specifically SMS and email
As a Campaign Manager, you must possess the ability to work within budgets and to deadlines. Your presentation and communication skills will be second to none, as will your confident and persuasive approach.