Huawei Technologies is a leader in providing next generation telecommunications networks for operators around the world. The company is committed to providing innovative and customized products, services and solutions to create long-term value and potential growth for its customers.
Huawei’s products and solutions cover wireless products (HSDPA/WCDMA/EDGE/GPRS/GSM, CDMA2000 1xEV-DO/CDMA2000 1X, WiMAX, Core Network products ( IMS, Mobile Soft switch, NGN ), network products (FTTx, xDSL, Optical, Routers, LAN Switch), application and software (IN, mobile data service, BOSS), as well as terminals (UMTS/CDMA). Major products are based on Huawei’s self-designed ASIC chips and shared platforms to provide high-quality and cost-effective products and solutions with quick response.
Huawei’s products are deployed in over 100 countries and serve 28 of the world’s top 50 operators as well as over one billion users worldwide.
General Requirements for the position;
- Experience in a Telecom Engineering Company, Telecoms Vendor or ICT is preferred and is of top-priority.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical, Computer Science or Telecommunications Engineering or relevant Degree as applicable.
- Good Customer service orientation, communication skills, good team spirit and has ability to work independently.
- Should be ready to work under pressure in all kind of working condition.
- Proficient in Microsoft office (word, excel and PowerPoint)
- Applicants should be open to learning new skills and technology.
- Self-motivated, flexible, enthusiastic and fluent in English both oral and written.
- Must be ready for international project to the other African countries.
- Successful applicants should be Goal-oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills, and be a very good team player.
- The successful applicant should be good at information gathering and analysis.
NB: EACH POSITION IS A FIXED CONTRACT TERM APPOINTMENT FOR NOT LESS THAN 1 YEAR OR MORE AT FIRST. IT IS RENEWABLE SUBJECT TO PERFORMANCE
- A graduate with 7– 8 yrs of experience preferable in Telecom industry.
- Educational Qualifications: First degree from a recognized University. IT Certifications (JAVA, CISCO etc)
- Responsible for ensuring that services and infrastructure are able to deliver the agreed capacity and performance targets in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Plan for short, medium and long term business requirements and to translate business needs and plans into capacity and performance requirements.
- Ensure that future capacity and performance needs can be fulfilled.