This purpose of this position is to oversee daily logistics activities in ACF’s capital office in Abuja, co-ordinate drivers, movements, manage the equipment and inventory, submit procurement requests for the base; manage the office and guesthouse facilities and support the Logistics Coordinator in monthly reporting.
- Manage the procurement for Abuja base.
- Manage equipment, communication means and the vehicle fleet.
- Manage the Capital Logistics Team and follow HR related issues.
- Country Vehicle Fleet / Generator.
- Ensure proper security and running of Abuja facilities (office, guesthouse, warehouse).
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics & supply chain management / any technical field preferred;
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Min of 4 years experience working in Logistics positions,
- 3 years of relevant experience in a busy office setting.
- Strong verbal, written and communication skills ; approachable, diplomatic, able to maintain confidentiality ; able to work effectively in diverse, cross-cultural teams in a complex, multi-site work environment
- Computer literacy including all Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluency in English
- Excellent attention to detail, highly organized, rigorous, self-motivated, strong sense of responsibility, ability to work independently
- Capacity for analysis, synthesis and reporting of large amounts of information
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience working for NGOs an asset, particularly international and/or health related NGOs.
- Fluency in one or more National/regional languages an asset.
- Fluent in basic IT and networking technology.