- Ensuring safe and effective handling of the Vessels, Equipment and Passengers On-board.
Prime Responsibilities and Duties:
- Conveyance of Personnel, Goods and Vehicles safely. Ensuring the safety of passengers and Crew members. Safe keeping of all equipment assigned to and keeping away from hazards. Ensure all passengers wear their life-jackets, if applicable. Follow scheduled and requested timings.
- As may be assigned by the Marine Management.
- To ensure that the ferry is properly kept. Maintain a daily check list for the boat & life vests. Maintain good housekeeping habits.
- Daily Report on the Boat condition or any other issue that may arise, including accidental damage.
Key internal interfaces:
- Marine Services
Key external interfaces:
- Clients, All Employees, Visitors and 3rd Party Agencies.
- Secondary school certificate.
- Quatermaster Certificate.
- S.T.C.W - 95 Certificate.
- River Master Certification. (Not compulsory).
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in similar industry.
- Good English and communication skills.
- Read and Write.