- Ensures economic use of vehicles independently
- Organizes and plans the drivers' duties and schedule
- Monitors and updates car use and fuel consumption
- Keeps tracks on all vehicle movements using standard ICRC Tools
- Manages and supervises the pool of drivers
- Reports and provides statistical data according to procedures.
- Organizes car attribution.
- Performs administrative work
- Secondary education
- 4 years work experience in a similar function
- Heavy vehicle Driving licence
- Driving license for at least 5 years and succeeded in ICRC Driving test
- Good computer skills
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Excellent knowledge of the geographically assigned environment
- Masters 4/4 and VHF use
- Basic mechanical skills
- Good sense of Security management
- Good leadership skills
- Well organized and attention to details