Develop and manage the implementation of system-wide pricing policies for all core products and value added products/services (Hard Freight, Express and P.O. Mail, Door to Door, Freight requiring special handling) for both passenger and freighter flights worldwide to maximise sales and optimise network revenue contribution.
Implement the yield management objectives through research and analysis of world economic activities, market trends, currency movements, trade directionality and seasons. Manage pricing flexibility within market, product and destination segments in order to generate traffic mix and densities which will derive optimum yield and improve route revenue contribution.
Develop relationship and partnership with potential airline partners to optimise revenue and facilitate distribution requirements of customers to both online and offline points through formalisation of the multilateral and special prorate agreements in order to strengthen market positioning, brand image and achieve global coverage.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) in Business Management, preferably with specialisation in pricing, revenue management and/or transportation disciplines.
- 8+ years experience in the airline or cargo Industry, with minimum 5 years of managerial experience dealing with tariffs, pricing or equivalent experience in the industry.
- Well versed in industry issues, trends with expertise in matters relating to cargo pricing and revenue management.
- In depth knowledge of International Air Cargo Rating Rules & Regulations, IATA Resolutions and Procedures, Airline Prorate procedures and regulations pertaining to the acceptance and transportation of air cargo.
- Sound understanding of regulations and legislations governing International trade.