Principal responsibility for furniture making/repairs, roof repair/installations. Ceiling fabrication, wood work, concrete formwork fabrication, aluminum doors/window repairs, aluminum profile/partitioning works.
Key aims and objectives:
- To ensure that all furniture works are done according to specification.
- To ensure that all concrete formworks are fabricated to specification.
- To fabricate ceiling boards and install them according to specifications.
- To maintain aluminum /wooden doors and windows.
- To maintain roof structures and install new roof structures.
Prime Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform task assigned by foremen and supervisors.
- Assist in stock keeping of our carpentry materials like plywood, planks, hardwood/softwoods, nails, ceiling boards.
- Assist supervisors /project managers on wood fabrication in projects.
- Inspects repairs and report to foremen and supervisor.
- Transfer materials and equipment from one project to another for the purpose of ensuring that jobs are completed safely and efficiently.
- Assist supervisors and foremen in levelling operations during concrete works/plumbing activities.
- Adhere to HSEQ safety rules on site to minimize hazards.
- Report all safety concerns, all incidents/accidents to foremen and supervisors.