- Relevant university degrees are required for all positions.
- For the technical positions, a degree in Electrical/Electronic or Telecommunications Engineering Is preferred
- For the non-technical positions a degree in Economics, Marketing or Business related discipline is preferred.
- Relevant post graduate or professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Manage new relationships with carriers and telecom service providers to drive sales efforts
- Research, identify, establish and manage relations with carriers within allocated geographic region(s).
- Negotiate carrier service contracts with various carriers.
- Ensure prompt collection billed amounts and settlement of accounts
- Keep track of the operational and commercial performance of the carriers and initiate improvement measure as may be required
- Keep track of new developments in the international voice market with respect to available service technologies, pricing, service levels, and regulatory environment.
- Develop new product streams to help increase revenues and service offering
- Support customers in resolution of all technical, financial, legal and commercial issues
- Minimum of 8 year experience in direct voice sales in the carrier market in a Telecommunications industry