- The Cash LGA Assistant will be responsible for the management and implementation of the Cash and Voucher funded project to Improving Food Access and Nutrition for Vulnerable Displaced and Host Populations Programme in North-Eastern Nigeria at the community (LGA) level directly under the supervision of the Cash Officer.
- From June 2015, this Cash and Voucher program will support vulnerable host population with unconditional cash transfers and nutrition behavior change communication training in a bid to contribute to the eradication of extreme hunger, malnutrition and poverty in Northern Nigeria.
Summary of Key Objectives
- Undertake Cash and Voucher interventions at LGA level under the direction of the Cash LGA Officer
- Collect information and data on food security at LGA level through surveys, assessments and regular post distribution monitoring of beneficiary households
- Mobilization and awareness raising about the organization, program objectives and activities to local authorities and the population, and act as a link between the Organization and the beneficiaries (at LGA level).
- Manage the project’s team.
- Diploma in an Accounting related field e.g Accounting, Business Management Development Studies etc.
- Professional, good organizational capacity, good human relationships, motivated, open, creative, mature, responsible, flexible and, culturally sensitive
- 1 year relevant work experience
- Experience in the Banking, Cash Management and social approach
- Microsoft Office Skills (Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Willing and able to be based and travel regularly within remote areas, where services are limited.
- Fluency in Hausa and English
- Commitment to ACF mission, values and policy
- Good team spirit
- Previous experience with FSL, Cash programming
- Good knowledge of the intervention area/s and local economy
- Previous experience with ACF
- Previous humanitarian programming experience