The Cash Transfer Deputy Program Manager will play a key role in implementing the PROTECT IDP response in North-Eastern Nigeria. From May to December 2015, ACF will implement a multi-sectoral emergency response program to support IDPs in settlement and camps, and most vulnerable host households in a bid to contribute to the eradication of extreme hunger, malnutrition and poverty in Northern Nigeria.
• Provide support to ACF’s Emergency Program Manager (EPM) to implement of the program.
• Manage field teams within cash sub sector to ensure compliance, technical quality and coherence in all cash interventions.
• Ensure tracking and reporting of technical activities under cash subsector.
• Participate in regular internal and external coordination for the program at LGA level and at state level when required.
• Degree in FSL related studies e.g. agro-economy, natural resource management, anthropology, etc.
• Minimum two years’ work experience in humanitarian contexts, with at least 1 year in conflict/insecure contexts.
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Professional, motivated, open, creative, mature, responsible, flexible and, culturally sensitive
• Excellent team, budget and project management and representation competencies. Previous experience with cash transfer programming.
• 3 years relevant work experience.
• Microsoft Office Skills (Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Word)
• Willing and able to be based and travel regularly within remote areas, where services are limited.
• Fluency in English
• Commitment to ACF mission, values and policy
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Previous experience managing multispectral cash transfer program s(i.e. cash transfers or vouchers for nutrition, FSL, WASH, NFI, etc.).
• Previous experience with ACF.
• Experience implementing programming on behalf of donor (i.e. USAID, ECHO, DFID, CIDA) funds