You'll contribute to ending world hunger by
- Playing a key role in tackling the root causes of hunger through identifying market needs and applying ACF's approach and activities through designing and implementing project plans.
- You will develop the professional capacities of all ACF staff and foster strong relationships with the community.
Key Activities in your Role will include
- Carry out the cash voucher program according to ACF strategy and market assessments and training your team. Promote an integrated approach to program design.
- Provide support and leadership to all parts of the program while keeping in mind the deadlines and that the quality must be high. Support learning and application of innovative approaches.
- Represent ACF externally in both the Humanitarian Community and with Government officials as well as developing strong links with FSL and NGO actors. Actively collaborate and exchange information in FSL cluster meetings and other Government/UN forums.
- Motivate, coordinate and supervise teams, providing continuous technical and organizational support to staff and conducting trainings in cash and voucher program implementation.