The Cash Supervisor will play a key role in implementing the PROTECT IDP response in Borno State in North-Eastern Nigeria. ACF is implementing a multi-sectoral emergency response program to support IDPs in settlement and camps, and most vulnerable host households in a bid to contribute to the eradication of extreme hunger, malnutrition and poverty in Northern Nigeria.
1. Provide support to the Deputy Program Manager to implement the program successfully.
2. Facilitate program coordination and monitoring and evaluation of the FSL activities.
3. Facilitate community mobilization activities to support targeting and registration of beneficiaries and improve FSL/Cash Base Interventions knowledge, attitudes and practices
4. Represent ACF externally in relevant LGA level forums and technical working groups
5. Ensure the proper HR management of the field based Cash team