Main purpose of the role
· To sell and distribute the products and collect outstanding dues on time.
· To be company's "eyes and ears" in the market and report on competitive activities.
· Meet Score card targets through at specified prices, to the outlets in the assigned territory staying within the limits of COBP.
· Ensure availability and visibility standards in compliance with BDA clauses.
· Follow PJP to ensure customer service standards and optimal coverage.
· Explore, identify and develop new customers in the territory.
· Meet FCS and PF compliance standards.
· Execute in market activities plans in line with channel plan.
· To collect outstanding from trade in time so as to maintain debtors to sales ratio as per company policy. Enhance cash business and zero bad debts
· Act as ‘eyes and ears’ in the market and report on competitive activities
· Prevent customers from stocking and selling of counterfeits and grey stocks. Report the cases to supervisor /TMO
· Ensure compliance and proper usage of all commercial and sales documents as per commercials requirement.
· Ensure credit notes are raised within the time line.
· Ensure the company’s SHEQ standards are met.
· Fare judgement
· Positive thinking.
- Structured selling
- Oral and written communication
- Problem solving.
- Time management
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum 2 years experience in FMCG sales in Abu Dhabi
- Spot selling experience desired
- MUST have a valid UAE manual driving license