● Build and enhance Neconde's reputation with key stakeholders in the communities in which the we operate.
● Develop a community communications strategy that underpins Neconde's commitment to building the communities.
● To develop a stakeholder management strategy and supporting processes and structures for the Company
● Networking and maintaining relations with stakeholders and key decision makers
● To develop programmes to position the Company with key stakeholders
● Ensure development, implementation and updating of written HSE programs and plans.
● Coordinate accident/injury investigations and lead investigations.
● Coordinate inspections of project and facility operations and carry out monthly walk-through with site management.
● Monitor housekeeping programme to consistently improve its standards.
● Ensure periodical inspections of various safety and life saving equipment, fire fighting equipment, gas monitors, breathing, apparatus, etc.
● Coordinate HSE training of employees to ensure competency of workforce is maintained as required.
● Monitor "STOP" audits and analysis to evolve effective means to improve the observation standards so as to extract optimum benefits out of "STOP".
● Observe emergency mock drills
● Responsible for assessing risks and threats to the organization, and developing an overall security strategy to mitigate these risks.
● Preventing compromises of corporate data, securing an oil pipeline and ensuring there is a business continuity plan in case of a serious incident,
● Monitor operations to ensure security policies are adhered to. In regions with threats of violence, security managers may provide regular security briefings to staff, and provide personal protection against kidnapping and other acts.
1 Minimum 15 yrs experience in the Oil & Gas Industry with an Operator
2 Minimum NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent professional accreditation
3 Experience of OHSE and Training within a production environment
4 Responsible for product safety, quality and legality
5 Implement maintain and review HACCP procedures
6 Experience with dealing with people at all levels and all cultures
7 Experience in security management and surveillance within the oil & gas sector.
1 Experience in community relations
2 An excellent communicator
3 Ability to build strong working relationships