Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Responsible for taking money in the form of cash, check, or credit card from patrons in exchange for food or services. Scans items, provides change, balances drawer, and processes card transactions.
- Scan items and ensure pricing is correct
- Take customers order.
- Take coupons and scan correctly.
- Dispense correct change.
- Take money in the form of cash, credit card, or check.
- Ask for one or two forms of ID to confirm identity.
- Validate checks.
- Issue receipts, refunds, and credits.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Change receipt paper as needed.
- Establish or identify prices of goods, services or admission, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanner
- Process returns and check to see if items are damaged.
- Answer customers questions and get a manager if answer doesnt solve the issue.
- Cash checks and provide change.
- Return unwanted items to shelves.
Minimum of OND in any discipline. Interested candidates should forward their CV to the email address; firstname.lastname@example.org, using the job title s a subject o the mail.