The Cashier is responsible for cash management of Katsina office of Fuel Wood Balance (FuWoBa) Project of Oxfam in Nigeria. Also the cashier will serve as the front desk officer/receptionist for the office. The Cashier reports to the Financial Administrator .
· Responsible for the cash management of both Wood stoves and Agro-forestry components of the project budget
· Responsible for verification of cash expenditure and implementation of corresponding payments and recoveries after their authorization by the Project Manager
· Keeps petty cash records and transactions relating to the FuWoBa Project in the state in accordance with EDF, Oxfam Novib and ICEED procedures and submit timely replenishment requests and reports
· Receive visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
· Monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
· Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
· Any other tasks as assigned within the Programme team