Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
1) Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
2) Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
3) Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
4) Greet customers entering establishments.
5) Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas.
6) Establish or identify prices of goods, services or admission, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners.
1) Cash checks for customers.
2) Weigh items sold by weight in order to determine prices.
3) Calculate total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total sales.
4) Compute and record totals of transactions.
5) Sell tickets and other items to customers.
6) Keep periodic balance sheets of amounts and numbers of transactions.
7) Bag, box, wrap, or gift-wrap merchandise, and prepare packages for shipment.
8) Sort, count, and wrap currency and coins.
9) Process merchandise returns and exchanges.
10) Pay company bills by cash, vouchers, or checks.
MODE OF QUALIFICATION;Interested applicant should forward their resume to the HR firstname.lastname@example.org OR contact via text 09095686672.
REQUIREMENT;Applicant must have a minimum of SSCE,OND,HND and any other qualification is an added advantages.