- Develop and implement strategic plans in keeping with the organizational vision.
- Mentor and develop direct reports for succession by providing leadership and learning opportunities, on the job training and active knowledge transfer.
- Direct short-term and long-range planning and budget development to support strategic business goals.
- Lead and ensure that the business interests are protected in all contracts with customers, suppliers and contractors.
- Establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of operational performance development.
- Drive success and take responsibility for overall revenue, profit and growth performance.
- High quality communication and presentation dexterity.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Strong financial and commercial acumen.
- Exceptional leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Strong planning, negotiation, influencing and operational skills.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and decision making skills.
- Minimum of 10years in Oil & Gas catering/hospitality.
- Excellent understanding of operations, management and other logistics of Oil & Gas catering camps including HSE, HCCP, Food hygiene etc.
- Proven experience in developing business/sales strategies, deals negotiation, development of service and pricing proposals.
- Must be charismatic and enjoy dealing with people from all backgrounds.
- Expatriate preferred.