Supporting & developing Consumer Business Finance team, responsible for established financial control on cost and performance management assessment of CB Business. In specific, the job purpose is to ensure integrity of CB management reporting and high quality of financial information to support key strategic and tactical decisions, as well as well established financial control for cost environment. Work closely with CB Business Finance Manager, ensuring integrity of finance function in supporting CB business.
1. Drive and provide any required independent finance view to CB business in the delivering the target performance as per the latest budget/ forecast by providing value-added financial inputs to business strategy
2. Lead preparation of budget and forecast based on sound assumptions and rationales
a. Annual budget and Quarterly BS and PL forecast, ensure the numbers have taken into consideration realistic country view as well as group top down numbers
b. Monthly Balance Sheet forecast for ALCO purpose, ensure those are aligned with business view, Country ALCO directives and prepared based on reasonable assumptions.
3. Ensure timely and accurate submission of regular and ad-hoc performance management information as requested by Regional CB Business Finance.
Financial Control & Reporting
1. Support to ensure accuracy and integrity of CB trial balance in accordance with Group Accounting Policy, IFRS, and local accounting standards supported with solid daily/monthly trial balance review substantiation and/or documentation.
2. Responsible for the preparation and submission of revenue-related reports. These include pipeline validation, revenues reporting to Group, Business and MANCO, revenue forecast and variance analysis.
3. Ensure accuracy and timeliness of group financial and management reporting, including ADI reporting and pipeline reporting (which includes reporting of CB revenue, costs, balance sheets and RWA)
4. Ensure compliance to group policies (including but not limited to Financial Control Policies), DOI and other regulatory accounting guidelines/ requirements at all times.
5. Ensure that there are appropriate and documented internal controls and procedures in place. Monitor the operation of such procedures and controls and regularly review them to ensure that they reflect any changes in products, systems, policy and regulations.
6. Support country/ group driven projects related to the improvements in the financial accounting and reporting process of CB business.
Operational Risk Framework
1. Support implementation of OR initiatives (related to Finance) for the business unit.
2. Assist BORM in the implementation of OR framework or other relevant OR initiatives.
1. Provide guidance and coaching to Performance Management team both from technical and soft skills perspective
2. Work closely with CBBF team giving equal opportunity for all team members for personal and career development
3. JD and JO of the team members and updated and communicated clearly
4. Transparent performance assessment discussion with all team members.
5. Work closely and have good relationship with CB top team – have first hand understanding on the business dynamics and the strategy.
- Accounting skills preferably CPA
- Microsoft excel advance skills
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Self motivated
- Proactively looking for initiatives of cost saving and process improvement