· Provide overall leadership and direction to the medical team in ensuring the achievement of MSI Nigeria’s mission and strategic objectives as well as targets of the clinic
· Contributing towards MSI Nigeria’s strategy and future program direction, with particular focus on driving MSI Nigeria towards program sustainability and increasing access to family planning and SRH services in Nigeria through proper clinical services
· Coordinate the different clinic units (OPD, OR, Lab.) and responsible for the organization, deployment, supervision and performance appraisal of clinic staff in accordance with MSION personnel policies.
· Motivate, coach, facilitate training and continuously set and review performance targets for the medical team
· Ensures the maintenance of efficient delivery of client care and the confidentiality of all cases, in accordance with accepted standard of medical practices and professional code of conduct.
Degree in Nursing/Midwifery/ Public Health
· minimum of 6 years in a similar position
· Clinical nursing services in the area of RH,
· Experience gained within the reproductive healthcare sector or related field
· Track record in achieving financial and non-financial targets
· Understanding of the issues surrounding provision of reproductive health care services Understanding of major policies/issues of government health policies, regional policies