Knowledge of office Chairs Dynamics (Models, pricing, design, colours, features etc.)
• Analyzing our existing range: Quality feedback
• Communicating to our customers the features and range of our chairs
• Getting feedback from the markets on needs and expectations
• Suggesting improvements, upgradation, continuation or discontinuation of SKUs
• Understanding models competition are importing
• Communicating with HK pertaining to above.
• Minimum experience of 5-7 years Furniture product management experiences, with good market knowledge of Furniture, Furniture projects & Competitors.
• Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
• Presentable and with good communication skills.
• Strategic / persuasive approach to business development.
• Ability to work equally on own initiative and as part of a team.
• Ability to work accurately under pressure