To be responsible for all Change Management activities, to include new business planning, Change Advisory Board (CAB).
- Ensures the production of management information, Request for Changes (RFCs) and a change schedule.
- To manage the implementation or transition of new projects into operations
- To manage IT related change programmes and assess impact on the user base.
- Manage all aspects of the end to end release process
- Ensures coordination of build and test environments and release teams
- Provides management reports on release progress
- Responsible for service release and deployment policy and planning
- Deals with release package design, build and configuration