As a Channel Manager with Epicor you be responsible for increasing revenue by developing a world class software sales channel, with a forecasted 100% channel growth by 2014, this key position will come with the world class support you would expect from a global $1B ERP vendor and reports directly to our Channel Vice President.
- Liaise with other departments to source potential new VARs and Distributors (c75 employees or more)
- Profile and select such partners to ensure the selection criteria is met and maintained
- Successfully conclude the signing of partners
- Work closely with Channel Enablement and resources such as ‘Epicor University’
- Negotiate margin, training and contracts with partners, work to create and review quarterly business plans
- Manage the ongoing relationship with partners to ensure revenue targets are met
- Be able to position Epicor solutions to prospects
- Conduct presentations at Board level
- Assist in the conclusion of end user sales with or without partners
- Meet annual revenue quota as defined in the annual sales commission plan
5+ years experience of growing a channel sales network within Enterprise Software, ideally with ERP vendors such as SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Infor, Sage or IFS.
Evidence of over achievement within sales
Evidence of entrepreneurial ability
Strong verbal communication, presentation and project management skills