- Develop the strategy for expansion of the Distribution channel in Nigeria in line with the regional goals and strategy.
- Develop and successfully execute sales strategies to exceed the sales and profitability targets on this channel.
- Work closely with relevant functional leaders (Product Management, Customer Relations Center, & Pricing Team).
- Redefine, create, manage and track specific business plans/actions through regular meetings and reviews.
- Use of Schneider Electric internal tools to deliver highly accurate forecasts that identify revenue and timing of all projects, resulting in a qualified pipeline of prospects and detailed input.
- Provide feedback regarding market trends, pricing and competition to commercial operations and P&L – including win/loss analysis.
- Identify New Product Introduction and business development needs to penetrate new markets
- Maintain strong cross business selling initiatives, leveraging BU, sales forums and local teams.
- Leverage customer /partner/ internal SE relationships.
- Partners with Distributors to plan strategies, provide quality service, train customer's personnel, and provide support necessary for attainment of customer's goals and objectives. Anticipates obstacles and identifies alternative strategies.
- Maintains active relationships with SE Distributors. Negotiates discrepancies between customer's expectations and SE's.
- Knowledge/experience of low voltage components and systems sales
- Experience in finding business partners, support onboarding and manage new partnersSupporting business partners selling into his segment
- Experience in managing sales and orders targets and reporting in a matrix environment
- Approximately 5 years relevant experience in Nigeria.
- A good University degree
- BSc. Electrical engineering will be an added advantage.