Reporting to: Line Manager/ Managing Director
Job Function: To maximize Schneider’s LV/MV Product revenue in the Named Distribution Accounts, increase share over top competitors and establish channel control executing EMEA Distribution Sales Strategies and tactics effectively
Duties include but not limited to:
- · Pro-actively manage customer relationships with Designated Channel Partners in order to maximize market share and achieve assigned revenue targets for the territory.
- · Develop relationships with select end-user customers (Targeted & Non Targeted) to support the partner sales efforts.
- · Follow-up panel builders activities
- · Managing SEN distributors and contribute to Push & Pull method of generating business.
- · Make joint calls with the partners to end users. Manage the partner’s funnel in the verticals and support in track closures.
- · Responsible for aligning channels activities to promote Schneider products and drive new product solutions that Schneider may bring to market.
- Managing the utilization of the available marketing resources to ensure high ROI for both Schneider & its partners.
- · Continually educating both resellers and Named distribution Accounts on Schneider products and end to end solutions.
- · Expand reseller base through the Distribution Accounts and continually look for and engage with new distributors that can add value and revenue to Schneider.
- · Expand sales network base through the Distributors Accounts mainly at Lagos (Alaba & Idumota) Abuja, Kano, Kaduna, PH, Warri, Benin & Ibadan.
- · Organize Quarterly Business Reviews with Channel Partners and the Line Manager and Management team. Deliver required reporting and channel management information so as to ensure total clarity to the organization on monthly basis.
- · Overall performance of the channel/market assigned with respect to turnover, margin, sales volume, collections and maintaining healthy stock levels at distributors.
- · Stock planning, sales budgets & plans including also the allocating of individual Distribution partner targets and contracts with terms etc.
- · Co-ordination & proper communication with Team & Non-Team members for timely support to customers.
- · Keeping basic track of Competitor activities on products and pricing strategy and communicating the same to Marketing Team for action.
- · To market and promote Delixi in S2 market segment without affecting SE product activities.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- · Bachelor Degree in Business / Technical with 5-7 years of related experience
- · Channel Management
- · Working within and with major Distributors; Negotiation experience