Duties and Responsibilities include:·
- Responsible for Accounting , Financial Management, Resource Planning & mobilizing day to day Treasury Management, Formulation of Accounting Policies & Procedures to meet International Accounting Standards.
- Responsible for preparation & submission of monthly P&L & Balance Sheet with specific costing, keeping in view internal standards.
- Relate current practices with statutory norms & reflect on IFRS standards.
- Deliverance of Taxation & Statutory Levies with specific accounting calculations are highly expected from the function.
- Designing & implementing appropriate budgeting & monitoring systems & processes with sound Internal Controls.
- Checking of all Bank statements on Daily Basis & follow for recovery for any excess / wrong debits.
- Report all revenue Leakage areas to Management & coordinate with the concerned Department Heads for arresting the Revenue leakage
- Monitor & implement Internal control systems at all the Units
- Give suggestions to strengthen the bottom line
- Monthly / Yearly unit consolidation of accounts & analysis of the accounts & submit to the management for decision making process.
- Responsible for statutory audit as per IFRS standards & coordination with statutory audits for compliance in consultation with GM/MD.
MUST BE FEMALE
- Bsc in related field.
- 2 – 5 years’ experience.
- Must have adequate knowledge of accounting applications.
- Should have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience in any leadership capacity is an added advantage.
- Relevant qualifications are an added advantage.